Apple Cider Pork2011-09-01
- Pot Size : 5-6qt
- Servings : 6-8
- Cook Time : On low: 8 hours
Apple Cider Pork
Add veggies to the crock pot, with a little salt and pepper.
Rub the pork with salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and steak seasoning.
Add to the crock pot.
Pour in the cider.
Throw in the bay leaf, cover, and cook.Add to My Favorites
- 2-3 lbs pork short ribs (boneless)
- 1 1/2 cups of apple cider
- 5-6 sm. red potatoes (skin on; cut in quarters)
- 4 carrots, peeled and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 yellow onion (chopped)
- 1 bay leaf
- A couple pinches of red pepper flakes
- A couple dashes steak seasoning (I use salt-free)
- Salt and pepper
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe