Apple Cranberry Slow Cider2011-10-31
- Pot Size : 4-6qt
- Servings : 10 or more
- Cook Time : 2 hours on high
Cranberry Apple Slow Cider (aka The Hooch)
- Pour everything into the crock pot.
- Set on high for 2 hours. then warm.
- Strain out the cranberries, cloves and cinnamon sticks before serving.
- Serve right out of the crock pot.
PLEASE DON’T MIX UP THE KIDS AND THE PARENT’S CUPS.
Cheers! – The GuysAdd to My Favorites
- 1 64 oz bottle apple cider
- 16 oz Cranberry juice
- 6 oz fresh cranberries
- 1 Tablespoon whole cloves
- 8 Cinnamon sticks
- 1/4 teaspoon Allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe