Beef and Broccoli2011-10-26
- Pot Size : 4-6qt
- Servings : 4
- Cook Time : 8-10 hours low 4-6 hours high
Beef and Broccoli
- Combine broth, soy sauce and cider and pour in the crock pot.
- Add onion, brown sugar, and garlic.
- Stir in beef.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours (4-6 high)
- 1 hour before serving combine water and corstarch and mix well, no lumps.
- Stir cornstarch mix into the crock pot.
- Add broccoli and mushrooms cook on low for additional 60 minutes until broccoli is crisp-tender.
Serve with cooked rice.Add to My Favorites
- 1 lb. cubed beef
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon minced onion
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic.
- 8 oz mushrooms.
- 16 oz. broccoli fresh or thawed
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
Average Member Rating
(3.3 / 5)
4 people rated this recipe