Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole2011-12-19
- Pot Size : 4qt - 6qt
- Servings : 8-10
- Cook Time : 5 - 6 hours on low
Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole
- Spray pot or use a liner.
- Combine all ingredients except fried onions in a large bowl and mix.
- Put mixture in crock pot and cook.
- In the last hour of cooking give it a good stir then sprinkle the fried onions on top and finish cooking.
- 2 lbs frozen cubed Hashbrowns (1 lg bag)
- 16oz sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1 teas salt
- 1/2 teas pepper
- 1 can french fried onions (optional)
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe