Easy BBQ Beer Chicken2011-10-20
- Pot Size : 4-6qt
- Servings : 4-6 or so
- Cook Time : 3-4 hours high or 7-8 hours low
Easy BBQ Beer Chicken
- Put all of the ingredients in the crock pot, except bbq sauce.
- Cover and cook.
- When chicken is cooked, shred it all with fork and toss it back in the crock pot.
- Add all of the bbq sauce to the crock pot and mix well
- Cover and cook on low for 20-30mins.
- Pretend you worked hard on it.
I’ll use a red or an ale. You can use anything really. If you don’t want to use beer, use a soda. Ginger Ale works great. We serve these on hamburger buns.Add to My Favorites
- 4-6 Chicken skinless, boneless breasts
- 1 bottle of beer (red or ale)
- 3-4 cups of favorite BBQ sauce. (amount depends on amount of chicken used)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe