Garlic Mashed Potatoes2011-11-14
- Pot Size : 4-6
- Servings : 6-8
- Cook Time : 1 1/2 hours on Low
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Prep your potatoes as usual by washing and cutting out any bad spots.
- Puncture holes in the crock potatoes with a fork.
- Place all the crock potatoes in the microwave for 15 minutes on high.
- Allow potatoes to cool enough to be able to handle them.
- While they are in the microwave, sauté the garlic in the olive oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Cut cooled potatoes into slices and place in crock pot with chicken broth.
- Pour the garlic on top of that and mix everything up briefly to distribute.
- Cover and Cook on low for 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until the crock potatoes are completely cooked and soft.
- Remove the stoneware from the heating element with pot holders and place on a heat-safe surface.
- Using a hand blender or potato masher, mash the crock potatoes together with the milk and sour cream
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Thanks Denise! – The GuysAdd to My Favorites
- 3 lb. Russet potatoes
- 1/2 Cup chicken broth
- 10 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1/2 Cup milk (or more for consistency)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe