Honey Cider Turkey2012-02-12
- Pot Size : 5-7qt Depends on size of turkey
- Servings : 6-8 depends
- Cook Time : 1 hour high then 5-6 low
Honey Cider Turkey
- Line the bottom of the crock pot with the sliced apples and place the Turkey on top.
- On the stove warm up some of the the cider.
- Mix together 1/2 cup cider, 1/2 cup honey, and cinnamon.
- Once blended, put in a baster and infuse into the turkey.
- Pour the remaining ingredients, except honey, into the bottom of the pot.
- Take remaining 1/2 cup of honey and rub all over turkey and under skin.
- Cover and Cook for 1 hour on high, then 5 hours on low or until Turkey is at 170 degrees in thickest part of the turkey.
Add to My Favorites
- Small to Medium Boneless Turkey Breast
- 2 thinly sliced apples
- 1 cup Apple Cider (or apple juice) divided
- 1 cup honey divided
- 1/4 of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe