- Pot Size : 6qt
- Servings : 8-10
- Cook Time : 4 hours low
1. Spray the interior of the cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Brown the ground beef in a large non-stick skillet. Drain off drippings.
3. Stir in tomato sauce. Mix well.
4. Spread one-fourth of the meat sauce on the bottom of the slow cooker.
5. Arrange one-third of the uncooked noodles over the sauce. (I usually break them up so they fit better.)
6. Combine the cheeses in a bowl. Spoon one-third of the cheeses over the noodles.
7. Repeat these layers twice.
8. Top with remaining sauce.
9. Cover and cook on Low 4 hours.
**recipe from fix it and forget it**Add to My Favorites
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 29-oz. can tomato sauce( I used prego)
- 8-oz. pkg. lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 ½ cups cottage cheese
Average Member Rating
(4.7 / 5)
3 people rated this recipe