- Pot Size : 6 qt
- Servings : 2-4
- Cook Time : low 7-8
- Put meat in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Rub with seasoning and onion, and flip over to get the other side.
- Add tequila and Worcestershire sauce.
- Wash potatoes and cover them with foil and add to the crock pot.
- Shuck the corn, and wrap each ear in foil and add to the crock pot.
It doesn’t seem to matter if the crock potatoes are closer to the meat, or the corn. The new pots heat from the sides as well as from the bottom, so everything will cook through regardless of location.
Cover and cook on high for 5-7 hours, or on low for about 8. I cooked our dinner for 6 hours on high.
You can use whatever meat or vegetables you have in the house. The trick is to not use too much liquid when cooking the meat, so the crock potatoes and the corn (or whatever you’re using) isn’t floating in juice.Add to My Favorites
- 1 1/1 lbs rib eye steak
- 1 T of your favorite seasoning rub
- 1 T dried onion flakes (a fresh onion would be fine.)
- 2 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup tequila (or broth, apple juice, etc.)
- 2-4 potatoes
- 2-4 ears of fresh corn
- aluminum foil
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe