- Pot Size : 5-6qt
- Servings : 4-6
- Cook Time : 7 hours low
- In a skillet, brown the ground beef with onions and garlic and drain.
- Place the crock potatoes, seasoning mix and water in the crock pot.
- Top with corn and cream of celery soup.
- Cover with the browned ground beef and onions. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Dot evenly with ketchup and mustard.
- Top with cheese slices.
Cover and cook on low for about 7 hours.
Add to My Favorites
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- Couple dashes of Worcestershire
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- tsp minced garlic
- 1 box Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- 1 can cream of celery soup (98% lower fat)
- 1 cup of water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 4 slices of cheese
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe