Molten Magma Lava Cake2012-01-06
- Pot Size : 5-7qt
- Servings : 10 or more
- Cook Time : 2.5-3 hours on high
Molten Magma Lava Cake
- Prepare the cake mix into batter using the eggs, oil, and water. Pour this into the crock pot.
- Prepare the Jell-O Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix using the milk.
- Pour this over cake mix in crock-pot.
- Sprinkle the white chocolate chips all over the top of the batter. (Use the whole bag!)
- Cover and Cook on high setting for 2.5 to 3 hours.
The cake should be moist but not jiggle. Look for little volcanoes of spitting chocolate appear on top. Serve with ice cream(Vanilla Bean!), whipped cream. Spray the pot first with a non-stick or use a crock-pot liner so clean-up is easier.Add to My Favorites
- 1 package Red Velvet cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 package Jell-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding Mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 bag (12 oz.) White Chocolate chips
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe