Nicole’s Last Minute Loin2011-10-07
- Pot Size : 5-6qt
- Servings : 6-8
- Cook Time : 8 hours on low
Nicole’s Last Minute Loin
I had company over for dinner and had no idea what to make. So,I created my own little recipe with things I had in the fridg. and spice cabinet and this is what I came out with!
- The meat was so tender, no need for a fork.
- Throw potatoes in the crock pot first, then roast, then carrots.
- Pour over soup mix mixed with water then added carrots.
- Sprinkled top of pork with parm. Cheese, Salt n’ Pepper.
- Cooked on Low 8 hours
Dinner is served! My KIDS even enjoyed dinner!Add to My Favorites
- Pork loin
- 2 packets of onion soup mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Baby carrots (I used 1/2 bag)
- 3 potatoes cut into chunks
- 3 Tbsp. parm. cheese
- Salt n' pepper to taste
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe