Pumpkin bread pudding2011-09-28
- Pot Size : medium round
- Servings : 6
- Cook Time : 2 1/2 hours on high, plus 20 mins uncovered
Pumpkin bread pudding
Coat the crock pot with butter or nonstick cooking spray.
Put the diced bread in the crock pot.In a large bowl, wisk together the pumpkin
Eggs, milk, sherry, spices, and sugar until smooth.Pour into the
crock pot over the bread cubes and push down the bread to evenly moisten.
Cover and cook on HIGH until puffed and a knife inserted into the center
comes out clean, about 2 1/2 hours. A instant read thermometer should
Remove the lid and cook in HIGH for another 20 minutes.
Turn off the crock pot, cover, and let the pudding stand for 15 minutes.
Serve warm or at room temperature with whipped cream, if desired.
**recipe from not your mothers slow cooking cookbook***Add to My Favorites
- 3 cups cubed white french bread
- One 15 ounce can solid pack pumpkin
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cream sherry
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Whipped cream (optional) for serving
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe