Salsa & Black Bean Chicken2011-09-01
- Servings : 10
- Cook Time : 4 - 5 hours
- Place frozen chicken breasts in the crock pot first.
- Top with black beans, corn, salsa, green chilis.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir occasionally.
- Add cream cheese on top and cook and additional 30 minutes.
- Shred chicken and serve in a tortilla or on top on rice.
Top with shredded cheese. Enjoy!Add to My Favorites
- 4 - 5 frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 15 ounce can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 ounce can of salsa (chef's choice)
- 1 15 ounce can of whole kernel corn (optional), drained and rinsed
- 1 small can of chopped green chilis, not drained
- 1 8 oz (or 16 oz if you like super creamy) block of cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe