Shannon’s Chicken Chowder de Mexico2011-10-08
- Pot Size : 5-6qt
- Servings : 4
- Cook Time : 4-5 high or 8-10 low
Shannon’s Chicken Chowder dé Mexico (Recipe #200!)
- Except for the sour cream & cream cheese, Mix everything into the crock pot.
- Stir well. Cover and cook.
- When done, Remove 1 cup of the hot soup and mix well with the sour cream and add back to the soup. Stir in the cream cheese in small portions and mix well.
- Let stand 5 min.
“I always double this recipe to feed my family of 4 and there are plenty of left overs. We also have corn bread with it! Enjoy!” – Shannon
8-10 hours low or 4-5 hours high
Thanks for sharing Shannon!Add to My Favorites
- 3 cups Chicken Broth
- 2 1/2 c. chopped browned chicken
- 1 can whole kernel corn with sweet peppers(drained)
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 1 can diced green chiles(undrained)
- 2 T. snipped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1/2 pkg. cream cheese softened
Average Member Rating
(4.5 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe