To Die For Roast2011-09-07
- Servings : 8
- Cook Time : low 7-8 hours
To Die For Roast
- Mix the dry packages in a bowl.
- Spray your crock pot and put your roast in.
- Put the seasoning’s on top and add your water.
- Cover and Cook
Slice up and serve with mashed potatoes. (I cook on high because it makes the roast really tender).
Found this recipe years ago and the family luvs it. Serve it with mashed potatoes, bread and fruit or even over egg noodles. Place your favorite veggies in the crock pot to cook along with it. You can even cook the crock potatoes in the crock pot along with this and save time.
Note: for a 3-4 lbs roast – you can cook low 7-8 hours. A 5 lb can go 8-9 on low.Add to My Favorites
- 1 4 or 5 pound roast of your choice * I usually use rump*
- 1 package of brown gravy mix
- 1 package of italian seasoning
- 1 package of hidden valley ranch dressing
- 1 cup of water
Average Member Rating
(4 / 5)
18 people rated this recipe